Политика возврата средств
Withdrawal, Return & Replacement of Products
Following European and Cypriot legislation, you can return the products you purchased in the following cases.
1) Problem: In all cases in which, through the proven fault of P. David E-Shop, incorrect products were sold (error in receiving the order, in invoicing, in shipping, or damaged in transit). The return must be made within 14 calendar days and without any charge to the consumer. P. David E-Shop undertakes to send the correct product by assuming the cost of shipping the new product.
2) Guarantee: In all cases in which there has been a malfunction or actual defect in the product which is covered by the product warranty. Each product has a minimum two-year legal warranty and the consumer has the option within this period to send for examination a product that they consider to be defective, bearing the cost of shipping. If the product is found to be defective, then the shipping costs are refunded by the shop to the consumer and the consumer has the right to request a repair or replacement of the product. If the product does not prove to be defective, the consumer must indicate to us how to send it to him, again bearing the shipping costs.
3) Assignment: If you change your mind, you may return the products you purchased and request a refund and/or replacement within 14 calendar days. In this case, the consumer is responsible for the cost of shipping and returning the products. In the case of replacement with another product, you will also bear the costs of reshipment. In the case of a refund, the amount of cash on delivery is not refundable.
The right of withdrawal does not apply in the following cases:
- The supply of products manufactured according to your specifications as a consumer or clearly personalized.
- Bathroom furniture was chosen to be manufactured among available colors or in special dimensions and layouts.
- The supply of products that were not in stock and were made to order or products that are Upon Order.
- The supply of products which, after delivery, due to their nature, are integrally mixed with other items.
- The supply of products whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that cannot be controlled and which may occur within the withdrawal period.
- Special offers.
Terms and conditions applicable to all the above cases:
Returns and replacements will not be accepted after 14 calendar days, except in the case of a warranty.
Before any return you must first contact us by email at email@example.com, bringing us photos of the product and packaging. The products to be returned must be unused, in the condition in which they were received, complete and undamaged, their packaging must be that which normally accompanies them and in perfect condition, together with all the documents that accompanied them (e.g. Delivery Note, Invoice, Retail Receipt and so on) at the time of delivery. The return of the item is accepted only if the buyer has first paid all amounts due to the company, including any shipping costs or return costs, as the case may be.
The return of the product, in any case, is at your own risk and responsibility (for any damage) until the time of delivery of the product to our company. If the product is returned incomplete or damaged, our company has the right to claim compensation from the customer, the amount of which will be determined by the condition of the products and to proceed unilaterally and without any further notice to a total or partial set-off of this claim against the customer.
If after returning and examining the returned goods, they do not meet the requirements, they remain your property, and you must arrange to collect them, at your own risk and expense, within fifteen (15) working days from the date on which the rejection was notified to you. If you do not collect the merchandise after 30 days, you shall be deemed to have unconditionally agreed to donate the merchandise to a charity or organization.
In the event of repeated returns or if the company becomes aware, in its sole discretion, that the customer is abusing the right of return or acting in bad faith, it has every right to refuse the return of the product even if the above conditions are met. Finally, the company reserves the right to cancel or modify its return policy at any time by publishing the relevant new terms and conditions on the P. David E-Shop or its stores.
Obligation of the consumer on receipt
The customer is obliged upon receipt to check the packaging externally for the absence of dents or damage from transport and after unsealing carefully, holding the packaging, to check the products internally for any defects or damage. If there are any, he is entitled to refuse to accept the goods from the cooperating distributor without signing. The signature of the document at the distributor confirms that the products were received in perfect condition. In any case, the customer should contact our company via email or by phone to report the problem on the same or the next day of receipt, keep any photos, and have not used/positioned the product.
Transport of returned products
The return of the product, in any case, is done by your own carrier/courier and at your own risk and responsibility (for any damage) until the time of delivery of the product to our company. If you do not have your own carrier/courier you must first contact us and our company will provide you with its own carrier/courier. In this case, the collection of the returned goods can only be carried out from the address that you have indicated from the outset for their shipment which you have indicated to us when placing your order, and to which you agree that there is adequate access to the site for the collection of the returned goods. If the carrier/courier considers that collection of the goods from the place you have indicated to us may cause damage to your property, they will inform you verbally and record this on the collection form. You may instruct the partner transport company/courier to collect the goods despite this instruction, however, we will not be liable for any damage that may be caused to your property or the goods as the collection of the goods will be done with due care and attention. Upon receipt of the returned goods (including all parts and accessories that make up the goods) from the carrier, you will sign a receipt form to certify that delivery to the carrier has taken place. The receipt form will be provided to you by the partner carrier/courier.