Personal Data Protection
Our company recognizes the importance of the security of your Personal Data and your electronic transactions and takes all necessary measures, using the most modern and advanced methods, to ensure your maximum security. All information related to your personal information and transactions is secure and confidential. The security of the P. David E-Shop is achieved by the following methods:
- Only authorized employees have access to your transaction information and only when necessary, e.g. for processing your requests.
- P. David E-Shop does not disclose customer and transaction data unless it has written authorization from you or it is required by a court order or decision of another public authority.
- In case P. David E-Shop uses third parties to support its systems, it takes care to ensure confidentiality.
- You can request any data held about you and their correction in case you can document the existence of an error.
- For your safety, you should also treat all information provided through the service as confidential and proprietary and not make any disclosure to third parties.
- You will only receive newsletters and printed materials if you wish to receive them and if you indicate this during your membership registration.
In any case, the P. David E-Shop in no way discloses or makes public your data and the information you entrust to us. The personal data which you make available to us by registering as a member are used exclusively for the execution of your transactions. All information is encrypted and stored in complete security.